Can you subscrita on my channel ? link: https://www.youtube.com/user/SouBaumNoPvP
sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2014
sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2014
BENEFITS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- No More Mowing
- No More Watering
- No More Mud or Grass Blades Tracked in the House
- No More Puddles
While synthetic grass is the best option for sporting applications and events, the case for its use on your property is not quite as clear cut.
1.The Need for Synthetic Grass
As a homeowner you are proud of the home in which you live and want it to both look its best as well as offer you and your family the comforts you need. The lawn is an integral part of both the look and the comfort. If you are one of those who has a green thumb and enjoys spending time caring for your lawn, watering it, cutting the grass and pulling out weeds, than natural grass is right for you. However, if your aim is to enjoy your lawn without having to put in any effort, then synthetic grass is the way to go. Do not think that pulling up your lawn and replacing it will synthetic grass will solve all your problems. For all the convenience you gain, you lose some of the advantages of natural grass.
2. The Advantages of Synthetic Grass
1. Synthetic grass, once installed requires little in the way of maintenance – no watering or mowing is required.
2. You save on the cost of water and buying and operating a lawn mower.
3. No expensive fertilizers and weed killers need be bought.
4. Because you do not need to use chemicals to grow or protect the grass, you are not adding to pollution levels and affecting the environment on an ongoing basis.
5. You will not have to spend time pulling out weeds.
6. Synthetic grass is long lasting and you will not have to incur the expense or hassles of period replanting that natural grass will require.
7. Synthetic grass offers excellent drainage so after rain or the use of water to wash it, the grass it will dry quickly.
8. The good drainage also means that you don’t have to worry about puddles of water collecting and lasting for days and then leaving patches of mud for the unwary to step in.
9. Play sports on the lawn will not damage the grass.
10. Synthetic grass always looks perfectly manicured so you will never be embarrassed by an unkempt lawn.